1. What is an IPO?
Initial Public Offering mean putting shares in a company available for sale to the public.
2. What is the share price, and how many will be issued?
The IPO price for 1 share is 10,000,000 ISK.
A total of 3400 shares are available for purchase.
3. How do shares work?
Shares work in two ways:
- They give you a regular monthly income from the dividend payouts (and)
- They are an investment in the sense that you can resell them at the value you bought at, perhaps higher, if it is a good investment. Share from the last Outpost IPO rose by over 50% in under 3 months.
4. How do I buy shares?
Please follow this link
To buy shares in the ISS Cassini corporation, please follow the proceedures
Minmum share buy is 10 shares (100m isk). You can buy 11, 12, 13 etc. but not less than 10.
Please follow these steps:
1) Transfer the ISK to the wallet of 'Gillia Steele' [ISSCA] <ISS>.
2) 'Gillia Steele' checks wallet within 24 hours.
3) 'Gillia Steele' transfers the shares to the person transferring the money and an evemail sent to the investor.
5. What happens if I transfer less than 100M ISK?
Transfers of less than 100M will be treated as donations. Partial transfers of less than 1 share eg. 1m isk, will be treated as donations.
7. What is the expected monthly dividend % on the shares?
The monthly dividend is anticipated to be around 5%, or 500,000 ISK per share per month.
8. How can I resell my shares?
Until the Eve ingame mechanics regarding trading of shares is re-implemented, any of the brokers at the EGSE can broker share trades for you.
This is to stop players scamming each other.
9. What is to stop the issue of more shares?
After the initial IPO, no further shares will be issued. This is protected by in-game mechanics as Issuing additional shares requires a vote by all current share holders.
10. How is ISK generated for the dividends?
Multiple revenue streams will be used to generate revenue based on available game mechanics.
At this time they include:
- Rents (Offices, Factories, Labs)
- Repair Fees
- Broker Fees on all Market Sales
- Clone Contracts
- Renting moons in the solar system to prospective POS operators
11. How much of the outpost revenue will be put to dividend?
The POS surrounding the station for security and maintain ownership of the station will be at the expense of the ISS and independently profitable.
12. How do I get an office in the outpost?
Offices in ISS Cassini are available for rent, 16 total are available.
1 Office will be reserved for: ISS Navy Task Force
The 15 remaining offices will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Just dock and hit 'rent office'
13. How is the risk of the Outpost being taken from the ISS be reduced?
The outpost is supported by the neighbouring alliances, both because they are shareholders in ISSCA. In terms of security, sovereignty of the system containing the outpost will be ensured by a heavily defended group of POS. Management of the POS will be performed by ISS management corporations (ISS Logistics, ISS Navy Task Force, ISS Operations, ISS Cassini Outpost Corporation and Moon rentals).
14. Who defends the station?
The outpost system will be heavily fortified with POS. ISS Navy Task Force will defend the system along with mercenaries on an as needed basis. It is also in capital ship jump range of ISS Borealis. Furthermore, both <D2> and <BOB> alliances have agreed not to interfere with the stations operations.
15. Can I dock at the station?
To encourage trade, the ISS Cassini Outpost is open to all pilots, pending them disrupting the operations of the outpost (see next faq).
16. Who can't to dock at the station?
To begin with, all pilots and corporations can dock at the outpost. Pilots, corporations or alliances will be set to -ve standings and incur either penalty surcharges or denied docking privileges for the following:
- Committing acts of piracy regularly in any ISS outpost system and neighbouring systems resulting in a major disruption of trade
- Committing acts of aggression towards the ISS including:
- Declaring war on the ISS
- Accepting or Initiating Mercenary contracts against the ISS
- Setting -ve standings towards the ISS
- Declaring ISS alliance pilots KOS (Kill on Sight)
17. What are the docking fees?
There are no docking fees at the ISS Cassini Outpost.
18. What are the broker and transaction tax fees be?
Broker fees and Transaction fees are the same as any NPC station in EVE. Broker Fees go to ISS Cassini. (1% of total market transaction) Eg. a Battleship sold for 100m wil earn the ISS Cassini Outpost Shareholders 1m Isk.
19. Who manages the outpost?
Technically ISS Cassini corporation, but in practice, the ISS Operations plus trusted ISS Management Members.
20. Where is the outpost be located?
The outpost is located in EC-P8R.
21. What kind of outpost is it?
It is a Gallente outpost for the market functionality.
The Gallente Outpost has:
- 16 offices, 4 Factories, 1 Copying Lab, 2 Material Efficiency Labs, 2 Time Efficiency Labs
- Medical (Cloning / Jump Cloning)
- Insurance facilities.
22. What happens to my ISK if you don't sell all the shares?
You will continue to receive a dividend regardless.
23. What happens if you need to change policy on any of the investment critical
It will be put to a shareholder vote.
24. So if this is so great, why doesn't the ISS just buy all the shares?
If we had enough ISK we would!
But seriously, two reasons:
- Shares need to be sold to the neighbouring alliances and the broader eve community for stability
- The ISS alone doesn't have enough ISK.
25. Can I install a jump clone in the station?
Yes. All corporations who have neutral or positive standings with ISS can apply for +1 standings with the Outpost corporation to make it possible to use the outpost for clone jumping. This has a one-time 25m administration fee for either your entire corporation or as an individual pilot.
The Rebirth service is meant to help local industrial corporations manage their day-to-day operations in the Northern Regions. Each application will be evaluated on a case pr. case basis with special attention to possible military abuse of jump cloning. ISS cassini Outpost will reserve the right to turn down applications or cancel clone privileges without explanations.
26. What are the key differences between the ISS Cassini and the ISS Borealis/ISS
Marginis/ISS Providence Outposts?
The specific differences are:
- Cassini is already built, the previous ISS Outposts raised funds prior to construction.
- Cassini is located immediately in a choke-point 0.0 to 0.5 system, so will has lots of traffic.
- Cassini will immediately start with high monthly office fees, securing a large part of the monthly dividends.
- Cassini has no docking fees, to promote market trade
- Cassini will have moons in the solar system rented to prospective POS operators.